- How did you find out about the meeting?
- What was the purpose of the meeting?
- Why did it take place?
- Who attended?
- What did you expect from the meeting?
- How was the meeting organized?
- How was the information presented?
Your role at the conference or meeting
- What role did you play? (attendee, presenter, observer, facilitator, etc.)
- How did your role affect what you did at the meeting?
- What roles do you see yourself playing in future meetings during your career?
- Are you interested in presenting or planning a meeting in the future? Why or why not?
- How could your role at a meeting or conference help you in your career?
- List each session that you attended.
- What did you expect to learn from the meeting?
- Did you learn what you expected to? If yes, why? If no, why not?
- What was the greatest strength of the meeting?
- What was the greatest weakness of the meeting?
- What would you have changed?
- Would you recommend other students attend a similar conference or meeting? If yes, why? If no, why not?
- Describe what activities you used to meet new contacts.
- List the contacts you made.
- How could contacts made at meetings help you in the future?
- Summarize your overall experience. Was the meeting beneficial? Why or why not? Will you plan on attending this type of meeting in the future? Why or why not? Provide any other input that you would like.
- Describe any brochures or flyer from the conference or meeting and any hand-outs that you received. Include a link to a website if it was provided.
I can provide the details. Such as the webnair link and where I found the class. You can get as creative as possible. I just need a great writer who can view the webnair and provide good details .